Case File 748DFFL
Left: Bailey, circa 1986; Right: Age-progressed by NCMEC to 38 years (2008)
Tavia Elizabeth Bailey
Missing since January 23, 1986 from Pensacola, Escambia County, Florida.
Classification: Endangered Missing
- Date Of Birth: August 3, 1970
- Age at Time of Disappearance: 15 years old
- Height and Weight at Time of Disappearance: 5’3″; 115 lbs.
- Distinguishing Characteristics: White Female. Blonde hair; brown eyes.
- Scars, Marks: Scar from her hairline to the right side of her right eyebrow and a scar on her left cheekbone. Her ears are pierced several times.
- Clothing: Striped jeans and a black fur coat.
- AKA: Chrystal and Tee
- DNA: Available in CODIS
Circumstances of Disappearance
Bailey was last seen on January 23, 1986 in Pensacola, Florida.
She may be in the company of an unknown black male. Authorities believe she may have been taken against her will.
If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Escambia County Sheriff’s Office
Case Number: 129849
NCMEC #: NCMC1058683
NCIC Number: M-316884976
Please refer to this number when contacting any agency with information regarding this case.